KIN's Music

Sunday, June 13, 2010

ME, myself



First and foremost, I would like to introduce myself. Everybody calls my nicknames rather than my real name. From primary, my nickname was KING KONG and HANG KING KONG(brother of Hang Tuah). During secondary life, I had several nicknames which are “white chicken”(in chinese), “Peking duck”(in chinese) and etc. I got a lot of these nicknames. Even now in university, some people are calling me “sifu”, which I am not that clear and understand the reason of this nickname. Anyway, my real name is Kong Kin Hang in the age of 21, which is a typical aquarius example.

Since I graduated from secondary school, I started to blog. The first blog I had is considered as a birthday present from myself at the age of 19. I blog because I want to express myself in such a way for venting. Blogging is one of the ways for me to vent. It goes the same like what our former PM, Dr. Mahathir said:“ Blog is to UNBLOCK.” Besides, having sports is another way for me to vent too, the best sports I have is badminton. Every smashing is a vent from me. I started playing badminton since I was standard 4, even now I am still playing. However, I won’t deny that I can play quite well for badminton, but nowadays my condition is going down, stamina down, speed down, everything down, which make me sad. Therefore, I decided to restore my state of standard this year. I join the badminton club in UCSI, I called out my former patners to play together to hope that can regain that ability of playing.

Once upon a time, I was thinking of can I be a national badminton player? I really dreamed it before, but due to my hectic secondary life, I gave up my dream. And then I started my drawing life. It is true that I can draw since I was in kindergarden. In my memory, I still remember that the person who inspire me to draw is a Malay boy who can draw Ultraman very well. That time I was having school in 2 kindergarden, one is Islamic kindergarden and another is common kindergarden. The malay boy is from the Islamic kindergarden. During that time, I have no friends, always sitting there and don’t know how to communicate with others. But since I saw what he always drew, then I start drawing also. The image I always drew is a pair of bride and groom standing in the front of the Father in the church. I drew a lot. Soon I made my friends with others through drawing. At the same time, I won the drawing contest in both kindergarden which I can prove my drawing skills. And my ambition during that time is to become an artist.

I kept on drawing from primary too, I didn’t give up my talent but I tried to improve it by looking more on those people’s art work in Central Market and I tried to learn by ownself. Soon in secondary school, when I gave up my dream to become a badminton player, I chose to draw again. This time is draw comics. Hong Kong comics is the my favourite, although the storyline is not good, I like the way they render the image, combine manual rendering and computer rendering which presents a excellent outcome. Haha. That time my ambition changed to comics artist. However, during the last 2 years in my secondary school, I had some bad experience. My dad passed away suddenly at the year of 2005 which I was just form 4. So, I am thinking of studying something that can bring my family to live a better life in the future. So I chose architecture as my course. I want to be an ARCHITECT! Honestly, I choose this course because I like drawing and modeling and in the future, the salary will be able to allow my family to live a good life.

And now I m studying architecture now, I know how hard n how suffer n even how torture it is. But somehow, I will overcome it because I believe no pain, no gain. If u want something, you have to pay for it. Every semester I try my best to be the best, but somehow will get critics, but I won’t give up, I will still try my best to be the best because I have the ability to achieve what I want. That’s me! My vitality is very high! The more I lose, the more I will pay my effort in. I would never ever give up my dream to be a famous architect! I won’t!

No comments:

Post a Comment